Tuesday 17 December 2019

10 stuff I will take if I was in the sea for 10 week
1. I take will packet of lollipop because I like them.
2. I will take a big packet of chips because there is a lot of them.
3. I will take cooked chicken because it has a lot meat.
4. I will take some baryai because it will not get bad.
5. I will canned peaches because it is good for you
6. I will take a whole cake because you can take a piece everyday.
7. I will take watermelon because it is very juicy.
8.  I will take take pineapple because it will last for long.
9.  I will take canned beans because they will not expire.
10. I will take canned tomatoes because they are healthy.

2 comments:

  1. The stuff you toke on your boat is really inspiring like baryani. I like how you made the story funny. But maybe next time you should wright more about why you will take this food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mōrena Faris, I hope you are having a groovy morning so far!

    Thank you for doing week one, day one, activity one! The food items you’ve listed sound delicious and I like how you’ve explained why you would take them, instead of just listing them. I would definitely take canned peaches too, they’re so yummy!

    Have you ever spent time in a canoe or kayak? Do you think you’d like to do a three-week ocean voyage?

    My name is Eliza and I’m working as a blog commenter on the Summer Learning Journey this summer. Have you done the Summer Learning Journey before? I’m looking forward to reading your posts and the other bloggers' posts from the Ako Hiko cluster, over the next few weeks! If you want to know more about me, you can check out my blog.

    I look forward to reading more of your posts over the summer, keep up the awesome mahi :) Eliza.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.